Friday, January 3, 2014

Hey World!

             Hey everyone! So first off if you are reading this: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Obviously I am very new at this but if you decide to hang in there with me I think this will be a very fun thing! I hope you will enjoy it because I have a feeling I will! I want to use this blog to dedicate it to all things beauty, fashion, and some other thoughts I have that I need to get off my chest. Since this is a new year I wanted to make this a great one (2013 wasn't very..um..pleasant for me, but more on that later). Anyways I think it is important for you guys to get to know me a bit better so I made a "25 things about me" List and here it is:

                                                              25 Things About me!  

  1. I love to read
  2. I love to run
  3. I love music (Mostly Indie Rock, Pop, Punk Rock, Alternative)
  4. I am a very introverted person
  5. I have had insomnia since I was 4 years old
  6. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos when I was 5 years old 
  7. I am 16 years old as of November 5th 2013
  8. My goal is to see as much of the world as possible 
  9. I have played the guitar since I was 11 years old 
  10. I have a mom, dad, older brother(18), and younger sister(12)
  11. I love animals and have two dogs Wrigley and Shelby
  12. My favorite book is Looking for Alaska by John Green
  13. I also play the mandolin/ key board
  14. I am addicted to social media, drinking tea, and Netflix
  15. I love all things girly 
  16. Mexican food is defiantly my favorite  
  17. I absolutely love going to Warped tour 
  18. My favorite place in the world is my bed
  19. I did a 100 mile bike ride with my mom last year
  20. I love scary movies
  21. Fall/autumn is my favorite season
  22. I get a little too excited about Christmas 
  23. I spend too much money on make up and nail polish
  24. I am a neat freak 
  25. I want to run a marathon some day 
I hope that this was helpful and some of you are interested in the same things I am! Feel free to ask/ talk to me about anything I talked about above or just ask me about anything in general! I would love to talk to or get to know you!

Pictures of me!( kinda bad quality sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment