Thursday, January 9, 2014

Straighten Up!

     This year I have a very good Christmas with some really awesome presents. But I am not going to talk about all of them, don't worry. There is one present in particular that I want to discuss though, and that is my new straightener!
     The straightener is a very pretty red color with tan colored ceramic heating plates. I used this for the first time this morning and I was really happy with it! After applying an unnecessary amount of heat protector (gotta protect those long locks!) I found this straightener to be very fast when heating up which is very nice when in a hurry (okay, so I might have over slept a bit). It heats from about 140 F - 450 F (or 60 C -  230 C) so it is great for any hair type. This also comes with a lifetime warranty and if you are clumsy like me that is great news to hear. I have only had two other straighteners in my life but this one is defiantly the best. It coasts around $59.99-$84.95 so it is more on the expensive side but it is defiantly a good investment to make and your hair will thank you!


 This is the box that the Straightener had came in. There are magnets to help keep it closed, so that's fancy!


Bellezza Lumino 1 1/4 inch Ceramic Flat Iron 
Color: Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment